Sunday, March 4, 2018

Lighting Dawn, Count Logan, vs the world

Note: The administration would like to inform the general populace that, no, Scott Pilgrim will not be appearing in this little satrical short.

And he is crowing more about his characters being able to defeat any canon character. So I put up the challenge of Lightning against Twivine


Hmmmm, so Mykan says that his characters can beat any cannon character? Any? Well then, here on this blog, we present to you all takers on this challenge. It's time for "Mykan's characters vs cannon fighters!!!!!" Ok, so it's mainly Lighting Dawn and count Logan. Jaden Mykan would lose to Atem so damn fast it would make his head spin, and copy cat is just a furry Robin recolor. So, lets begin!



Lighting Dawn vs.  Goku! Final round, go for broke!

Lighting lays flat on the ground, a huge elbow wound in the stomach. As he moans in pain, Ultra instinct Goku stands over him, "Sorry about beating you with one puch. But, you kept talking about how powerful you were and strong that I thought you could take a hit."

Lighitng, tears from the pain, whimpers "You are supposed to let me finish my speech."

"Right, I'm sorry. Now, I got to go and beat Jiren. See ya," putting his two fingers to his forehead, he teleports away.

Count Logan vs. Frieza-sama (Note, Frieza-sama has told the writer that he must always add sama to his name or else he will not have a home anymore. We apologize for any lies we give in the name of Frieza-sama. Heil Frieza-sama!)

Count Logan stares at Frieza-sama, "In your world, they call you a ki-urrk!" the hole in his chest expands as he hits the ground, heart stopping.

"Well, actually they call me god and oh please, stop the pain," Frieza said, walking away.

Lighting Dawn vs. The Flash.

Shaking his head, Lighting gets back up. His mind still reeling in shock from the one punch that Goku delivered. Eyes narrowing, he is determined not to lose to the next opponent. Hearing him run from behind, he turns around to see the red blur pass him by. Nodding he runs off.

However, since he has only ever shown super speed in the human world and even then it was just being faster than a human can run and shoot, Barry does that for a morning jog, he is only able to see the contrail. Upset at this, he looks to the sky and shakes his fist, "Hey! We can run so fast that we can circle the earth twice in an instant."

Prove it.

"What?"

Prove it, do it right now. Run around so fast that you encirle this planet.

"Fine! I will!" Lighting saidd, getting into a running position and...still runs at his normal speed. "What?"

Hmmmm, lets see. If you could run so fast you encircle the planet, then why the need to teleport? And don't say tiredness because you have super durability. Why is Kudos able to out run you on foot, before his magical power up? Why are anybody out running you? And before you say anything, let me remind you of this. The Reverse Flash, Zoom, and Salvitar are all faster than Barry and he can still keep up. 

"Yeah...hey Mykan! Why haven't I moved so fast that the eye can't track me or can be seen by the naked eye!" Lighting ask Mykan, who is right now tied up and forced to watch this.

Mykan growls and speaks, "Because, I don't have to explain anything to you! You are just a tool too me, if I give you superspeed, it would make the fights too easy. I care only  about the length of battles!!!!"

Right, then why the super speed line. 

"It wouldn't matter to you! If I added it, it won't change a thing!" Mykan shouted, "Besides, this is my verse, my rules."

Mykan was then a carrot for the rest of this fight. The carrot just laid there, unspeaking and unmoving. Remember, this is now my blog, my rules, my style. If you don't like it then...

That is your own opinion. I respect that and thank you for at least reading this. I am sorry I could not enterain you. 

Anyway, back to the...Barry, Wally, why are you holdning up a passed out Lighitng?

"The poor guy tuckered himself out," Wally West said, holding him up.


Wait...wich Wally are you.

Wally turns to look at you the reader and winks, "Whatever their hearts say I am."


Count Logan tai Nyx-hime, Begin!

Count Logan lays on the ground, bleeding and oh so very dead. 

Oh fer crying...Get the Namekian Dragonballs and tell Porunga to be on standby. And on second thought, get the super ones...and the normal ones. I have a feeling him dying is gonna be a thing.

One wish later

Logan got up, surprised at his recovery. Then, he found a glass of warm milk, cookies, and a book with a note that said "Too scary to fight, here is a book from me to you -Love Nyx"


"Aww, how sweet. And I thought the author was gonna one-hit me again," Logan said, drinking the milk, taking the teddy bear, tucking himself in, and going to sleep.

Pick your Nyx, adult or child.

Um, child?

Count Logan never woke up again. The drink was poisoned.

"This is what happens when you don't establish the idea that he is immune to poison," Nyx said with a wink to the camera.

Oh fer crying! I'll be right back. Little Pip would you mind taking care of Lighting Dawn while I fix this.  Got to ressurect everybody around here...

Lighting Dawn vs Little Pip.

There are many ways I could beat this guy, I knew it. He claims to have super durabilty and has sever ultimate power and the like. It takes me a moment to think of a way to bring him down, and only a moment. Looking up, I smile before he could spout his speech and ask, "Want a party-time Mintal?"

He smiles and happily takes two. He is so hyped up that the crash is beautiful, and I am busy comforting him. I see his wife walk by, and my god that flank. If I wasn't dating the hottest mare in the world I would so totally...no!

Deciding to ignore sexy mares for the moment, I pop off the top of a sparkle cola and begin to walk home. The soda tastes good as it hits the back of my throat and enters my stomach. Giving out a little burp, I look down at the lid and read it, "Sparkle world? Hmmm..." I then smile, always happy to see the world.

Count Logan vs. Saitama, get ready fighters, show your strenght!!!!

Ok, got the dragonballs and...oh yeah. Forgot. Mykan was no longer a carrot.

Now back to his normal shape, Mykan screamed out, "and killed them with a rusty spoon!"

Yeah, whatever. Moving on, I wish Logan to come back to life.

Logan stood up, and narrowed his eyes at the passing by bald man with the white cape. Behind his mask, he sneered as he said, "Must be my new opponent." Slowly, he stepped towards Saitama.

Saitama, who was just reading his favorite manga, looked up and stepped up. Standing to his feet, he smiled and said, "Oh hey, you're new."

"Un, yes I am," Logan said, a little shocked by this conversation.

"Hey, didn't you rip a baby's head off?" asked Saitama.

"Yes-"

Logan's head was quickly removed from his body, disingrated, and vaporized.

Oh...Saitama!!!

Lighitng Dawn vs Kefka Palazzo.

Lighitng looked up at the vs bar, and swallowed, "What?" he squeaked.

"You're fighting me, old bean," Kefka said holding out a magic bolt of lighting. He smiked cruely as he said, "And you will be my plaything for another few precious moments."

"Ha, you think that a magic bolt can-" Lighitng was quickly silence as the bolt of lighting flew threw the air and hit him hard in the stomach. Thinking quickly, Lighitng tried to fly up into the air, only for Kefka to reverse gravity and shen him falling back down to the ground.

Dancing a little, Kefka zapped him hard with lighitng, "So, tell me, how does it feel to get hurt this badly? Good? Bad? Please answer me in screams!"

"AHHHHHH!" Lighting screamed as he felt the lighting strike him.

"Hey, wait a minute, Lighitng is super endurable and has a resitance to magic that-"

Seems to only really appear when it's facing down a mane six member or when you want him to win. Seriously, keep up. 

"And the best part of this is? It's a death battle, wich means I get to-" Kefka would've finished his sentance, were it not for Terra blasting him away with Ultima.

"Oh, thanks Terra," Lighting said with a smile.

Count Logan vs Sepiroth, go for broke!

Count Logan, now with head full attached and ressurected with the dragonballs looked up at the name. Laughing evily, he said, "Me against the mama's boy? HA! I'll be able to finish th-URRRK!"

"Did anyone ever tell you," Sepiroth said, holding the blade through Count Logan's stomach, his face a cold unmoving picture of hate, "You talk too much?"

SEPPPIE!!! Will you give the guy a word in edgewise? I mean, that was way too quick!

"You are paying me by the minute, remember?" Sephiroth said, walking away.

Um, yeah. So, uh...next battle!!!!

Lighting Dawn vs-

"NO!" Lighting Dawn shouted, "I have better things to do then get humilated in another quick one-shot fight. I am gone!!!" with that he flies away to appear back on Fall of Starfleet.

Right.

Count Logan vs Thanos, with the infitity gauntlet.

Count Logan rose up, the dragonballs turning to stone now that their wishes are used up. Looking ahead, he sees Thanos standing before him. Laughing, he walks towards the mad titan, "This will be easy."

"Answer me this? Are you a god?" Thanos asked, sitting upon the throne of bone.

"I am above gods," Coutn Loga said, running at Thanos. Reaching back, he began to fire beam after beam of hot plasma. After fseveral moments, he saw that Thanos was unaffected. Horror crept across his face as he saw this, wich turned to rage as he unleashed a torrent of lighting energy. 

With a wave of his palm, the lighting faded, turning into so much flowers. Count Logan growled, "Fool have you no idea who I am?" asked count Logan, his legs trembling.

"A child, who earns his power through sorrow and pity," Thanos said, stomping towards Logan,  each step bringing with it a thunder clap. 

Logan began to shak his head, fear and terror seeping throough his face. Tears rolled down his face as he asked, "W-whats happening?"

Thanos held up his left hand, the yellow gem glowing, "Mind, I am forcing your emotions to the surface."

"No, you don't know my backstory! If you hear how I was abandoned and hated and then my-"

Thanos yelled with the sound of a thunderclap, the reality gem making the images of Logan's history appear around him, "Think IO care child? You can illicit pity from a god? No, all you can get from me is a mild...indifference."

"Please, listen," Logan, his mask falling down and his true self exploses as he crawled away, his heart racing while he looked on in horror at the face of the titan. "I-I-I..."

Thanos rolled his neck from side to side as he lifted up Logan by the throat, "So consumed with sorrow and hate that you put yourself as the world's jury and excutioner. I understand, I see where you come from...however, that is but a small matter to one who can tame gods!"

"M-mercy, please," pleaded Logan.

"The only mercy you will reccieve from me is but a quick death...with I will deny you!" Thanos said, using the time gem and soul gem together, "Forever your soul will time,  being eroded away by your own nightmares, until such time I decide you can die."

"NO, PLEASE I-AHHHHHHHHHH! Logan screamed as his souless corpse fell to the ground, his eyes blank while his face held a silent scream.

Thanos laughed, and then held up his fingers, "And now, lady death, for your trib-"

"Thanos, I am ready for our date," Death said, dressed in a low cut revealing dress and holding up her umrella.

"Coming my love," Thanos said, dropping behind the infitity guantlet.

Ok, he's gone Warlock, get it now!!!!

A man made of gold and wearing a long red cape teleported to the battlefield. Grabbing the gauntlet, he used his powers to levitate the six gems. Looking to Twilight, Cloud, Link, Green Lantern, Edward Elric, and Gandalf, "Heroes of various dimensions and realities, I give these gems to you. Link you will hide time, Hal I trust space to you, Twilight I give you soul, Cloud will take mind, Edward reality and Gandalf will take power. Go to your various fantasy realms and hide them." 

As each left, Twilight looked at her gem, "I can;t believe that Thanos just left this here."

"It's his greatest weakness. He cannot precieve himself winning, so he makes it easier for his opponent to win," Adam Warlock, looking away as Twilight frowned and then walked away, teleporting away.

--------------------------------

"Hey!" Mykan shouted, struggling against his binds. "That was.

Holds up a tape player and hits play, You're going to get it through your head one way or another, Mykie old bean. Your characters CANNOT and WILL NOT beat anyone in my world, and advise you to put the idea out of your mind.

See, Mykan, let me put it this way.

It's my world now
It's my world, all of this, is my world



Live in your world Mykie...and I live in mine.

Oh, I know you're listening.

The shield shatters, so Twilight puts a vibranium dome over his head. Vibrainum, with absorbs attacks and bounds it back at him, beyond that little suffication dome is one of adamantium.

No comments:

Post a Comment