Saturday, December 9, 2017

Author vs audience: Or...Mykan is the most happiest person in the world!


You know, I love my fans. They make me so happy with their words and comments. And then you have Mykan, who I bet would go to a cone celebrating him just so he can insult his fanbase

So, Mykan has created two fics where it is not starfleet related or linked to his Friendship is failure series (And no, I will not be riffing those!) and in a twist, they aren't horrible. Oh, don't get me wrong, the pacing, grammar, and story telling is still below par, but it's passable. 

In true Mykan fasion, however, he is deleting comments and insulting people because of it? Why? Well, this little blog post is why.

You may have noticed all the comments are deleted on that fic. 


-Where they say horrible things like, good job man or nice fic. Those horrible horrible comments! Why can't they be mean to me?

If you're wondering why,

-Not really, just curious as to why I am reading your blog when I could be surfing on the stars right now.

 it's because I deleted them, I don't like them and I don't want them.


-You don't like it? Well, what do you like?

I like to sing and dance, sing and dance.
My Best Friend's Wedding Gift.
-You know, one of these day I got to actually read these things rather than just the comments.
Twilight gets married,
-To Trix...Sunse...Rainbow...Apple...Pinki...Rar...ok, so she gets married to Flash Sentry. At least it isn't to Sombra. No, that isn't a joke, that is a real fanfic.
 Spike feels bad that he doesn't have a gift for her, in the end he is told just how special he is just for what he is.
-Awww, how sweet. What kind of cruel heartless person would hate something like that...
...I hate that fic with a such a bloody vengeance. 
-Come on, you had to know I set myself up for this!

Even I down-voted it myself. 
-You can do that? Isn't voting on your own fic illegal?
*reads* Hmmm, seems it's ok as long as you don't do it repeatidelly.

I do not wish to be complimented on it or praised for it.
-Too bad, you are getting compliments and liking it!

 I HATE IT!! I don't care of YOU like it, or YOU thought it was sweet... I HATE IT,

-Why do I imagine this guy to be one of those who makes a work of art, just to destroy it while laughing menacially. 
 and therefore I probably hate you too
-There, fixed your grammar for you. Don't pay me.

hence why I delete the reviews. If things get worse, I may have to block people, because they praise what I hate.
-Do I have to make fun of this? He is literally making fun of himself for me here right now. This is getting too easy.

WHY DO I HATE THE FIC...
-Because you have a thing about happiness and despise it?
-It promotes friendship, love and understanding!
-Ah, see? Though, considering some of your other titan fics and the power ranger fics, one has to wonder.
-Twilight Sparkle gets happily married and a wonderful happy ever after (Which she does not deserve in my view because I hate her)
-Yeah, but Lighting does.
-There's no power ranger like stuff (Danger, action, battles)
-Who needs thingslike the silent moments to help move the scene. It's not like this show is normally slice of life.
-Spike didn't die (Like I originally wanted him to. His sacrifice to save everyone would have been his wedding gift)
-Wait, so why didn't you put it in? You had the power, you could've done it? So why didn't you?
That fic is nothing but pure garbage to me.
-The explination is going to be stupid isn't it?
WHY DID I MAKE THE FIC...
-Because you are an egnima wrapped in a conrudum served with a bit of hollidenaise sauce and baked with a light bacon dressing and garnished with a side of chocolate.

To scoff at my haters and prove them wrong. I CAN make fanfics they may like and won't bellyache as much about it,
-I really dont think anyone was doubting you could. Or that they cared. Or that they would bellyache about it. Hell, I know I don't, I just get snarky that you can't do it WELL!

 but I usually don't because I don't like them and I hate the ponies and prefer to stick to my Starfleet and Friendship is failure.
-So, why don't you? You seem to be comfortable there. 
As I said before, it doesn't matter if my audience is pleased or if it makes sense, captures interest or has potential... 
-Ah, and this is what we call selfish and horrible thinking from a person who is convinced he is the only person in the world

I don't like the fic, and I don't want them to like it either, praise me for it, or give me nice comments!
-Or give me cookies, or give me brownies, or do nice things for me. I hate it!!!!
 If they still like it... then perhaps I don't like them either.
-Are we sure there isn't  a psycosis for this that isn't retard, autistic, or anything else?
That's the way I want it to be: No praise for something I deem so disgraceful, and for violating my own rules so badly!
Rules that you set up for yourself because you want to be hated so much.

That is what this blog post is. It's that little whiner who is telling you to stop liking him so much. The guy who wants to wallow in self pity and hopes that everyone will leave him alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment